THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® franchise offers rewarding potential. Experience the pleasure of being your own boss. The strength gained by joining a team of retail and franchise professionals with a proven track record in the day spa industry separates you from the competition. Enjoy the potential of helping others realize health and well-being in an organization with un-paralleled customer service. THE
WOODHOUSE DAY SPA®, nominated for 2003 Best Spas in America, continues to dominate the industry with its unique approach to guest care. In 2003, THE WOODHOUSE SPAS CORP™ became the leading day spa franchisor in the IFA (International Franchise Association). Chosen as a Top New Franchise 2004 by Entrepreneur Magazine, THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® brand continues to gain strength and recognition.
Products & Services
THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® Vision is to take spa visits from a level of luxury to a level of necessity for wellness. Our day spas are perfectly aligned to meet the demands of the experience-starved society. By providing memorable experiences that transform the lives of our guests, we offer the opportunity for each guest to live a more fulfilled life.
THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® offers over 70 different day spa treatments including facials, specialized massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hydrotherapy, permanent make-up, and microdermabrasion. In addition to day spa services, THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® carries several lines of highly exclusive retail products including skin care, bath and body products, aromatherapy, home essentials and specialty products. THE WOODHOUSE DAY SPA® private label offers natural and organic spa products to our guests. Additionally, basic and advanced training for registration as a massage therapist, esthetician, cosmetologist, and nail technician is offered through the corporation's wholly owned subsidiary, The Woodhouse School of Wellness.
Training & Support
Support Systems are in place every step of the way to help you successfully build your Woodhouse Day Spa. Our support systems make it easier than ever to begin opening a day spa franchise.
On-going support services include:
- The Woodhouse helps you select a location through in-depth evaluation and selection criteria. The Woodhouse provides site approval and professional location evaluation.
- The Woodhouse provides a spa layout and design incorporating The Woodhouse Ambiance Standards.
- The Woodhouse provides you with a detailed equipment and supply list, right down to the smallest items such as cotton balls. Then we help you place orders through our negotiated purchase contracts.
- The Woodhouse provides you with a personalized e-commerce site connected to the main The Woodhouse Day Spa® web site.
- Field Service Personnel are available to coach, counsel, and advise franchisees. They will assist in staff hiring and training, booking your first appointments, and implementing inventory systems.
- The Woodhouse marketing program helps franchisees create The Woodhouse Image from the Grand Opening through seasonal advertising.
- Three-week franchisee training program includes two weeks of franchise operations training at corporate headquarters and a one-week internship at a certified Woodhouse Day Spa.
- Two-week onsite training program provided prior to spa opening.
- Research and Development, and support of products and services.
- Woodhouse Day Spa provides professional experience in the spa industry and ongoing operational support with weekly action calls.
- Weekly newsletter provided free of charge.
- Private label Woodhouse Day Spa product line.
- Continuous Training
- Group-Purchasing Programs
- Collection & Analysis of Economic Data
- Continuous Guidance and Assistance via 800-number, Internet, and on-site Field Service Personnel
- In-house teams of experts
Are You a Good Fit for The Woodhouse Day Spa?
We understand that owning a day spa franchise is not for everyone. Here are a few questions to help you decide if owning your own Woodhouse Day Spa is right for you.
- Do you love working with people?
- Do you have a net worth of at least $250,000?
- Do you have liquid cash (including stocks, bonds, IRA, 401k, etc) of at least $80,000?
- Do you usually finish what you start?
- Do you feel reasonably comfortable taking risks?
- Do you feel comfortable in a leadership role?
- Would you feel comfortable contacting businesses in your area to promote your Corporate Rewards program?
- Are you able to manage a flexible work schedule?
Do you consider yourself to be:
- hard working
- customer service oriented